Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just another Lazy Sunday

Just a lazy Sunday after a party we hosted last night as a thanks to everyone who helped us get to Ghana on our Habitat build. The last guests left around 2am so it has been a slow day - esp. this afternoon as I awake from an unintentional nap. Does anyone else have a ridiculous time waking up from naps? I do. This is why I usually avoid them.

I'm excited to be posting here again and feel like this is the space to share so many things. Like just a few minutes ago I logged on to check out Soule Mama's blog and thought I would play around and check out some of her links. There was a link to this article under her 'Inspiring' heading which I really enjoyed and so far I have fallen in love with Christien Meindertsma's knitted designs - check them out, they are wholesome, thought provoking and stunning to my eye. I am especially in love with pouf (as below, but also click the little sheep in the middle of the page to see more) and with her technique - click on the flock and click the arrow to the last photo to see her gigantic cast on stitches - amazing!

Christien Meindertsma's pouf - stunning.

Well now that I'm slightly more awake and a bit motivated to do some clean-up before the work week begins I'll be off, but first a little dinner at the pub up the street with my Superstar ; )

Happy Sunday!

No comments: