Friday, November 06, 2009

A Post per Month?

Lying in bed early this morning I thought about how I would write this post. SO many creative things are whirring around my head these days and I want. to. blog. about. everything!

I would dearly love to start blogging regularly and am not sure why I haven't in the past. However I am just going to make an effort. A post per month from now on? I think that would be do-able. However I don't really think that's good enough. I love reading blogs and I can't wait to read new posts each and every day so if I actually want to connect with people through this blog I doubt that will work. However I have to start somewhere, so here I am.

This is a bit difficult since this blog is not what I want it to be, yet, however I will take my time, show myself patience and build it slowly into the blog I envision. And since my main life priority right now is to finish writing my masters thesis so I can move on with my life I will just do what I can so my blogging thoughts do not take over in my head leaving no room for thesis thoughts.

With that said, I need a new umbrella and really want one that will last - I found these Monsoon Vermont trashion umbrellas and they are 25% off. I think I'll email them to see if they have any that are made without pastel colours . . . I'm hoping for some blue and orange like in this messenger bag or orange and red like this travel wallet. I'm emailing them now and will pass this by Bruce to see if he's in favour since he may need ot use it from time to time as well!

November Blogger out. Hope to be back soon.

No comments: