Wednesday, January 06, 2010

First 2010 Wednesday Thrifting!



I made it to my favourite thrift shop today! It is open 10am-2pm. After hitting the nearby Fairways grocery store for some dinner fixin's I arrived at the thrift shop around noon - my bus transfer expired at 1:15pm so I was surprisingly efficient. Some tins for next Christmas' goodies, a Fisher Price toy!, and little person, a glass, a jar and a skirt. $7.83 total. Very reasonable if I do say so.

And, as I got off the bus I remembered an old office chair I had seen out back of our building so I thought I would see if it was still there - indeed! Plus, some opaque containers for my stash (as Benita calls it). To see how nicely they both cleaned up, head on over to flickr.



I'm in a huge nesting phase right now - much to Bruce's annoyance. Today he came home to find about 30 projects scattered here and there. He patiently cleared the table of several of them for dinner. What a guy indeed! I'll post some photos soon of the 2010 apartment re-nesting.

How are you dealing with the New Year?

Okay, back at and then some sleep!

No comments: