Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm almost embarrassed . . .

I think photos are pretty important and interesting parts of most blogs, especially knitting blogs. I also pride myself on being a bit of an amateur photographer (even though I really only know the basics and am more comfortable shooting in automatic than ib manual). So for these reasons it pains me to even have to upload this photo . . .


Ah yes, the 'incredible' photo quality of the Logitech QuickCam 8.4.6 - here's a beauty at a whopping who knows how many pixels.

In any case here's the stocking so far in all its fine form, 33 rows in. I'm not so keen on the lettering since it looks a little 80s computer-ish up close, but from a distance it isn't so bad I guess. Only 2 more rows until I get to start the colour work and the smoking snowman's hat - this part of the pattern goes much faster once you start into the colour work.

I have to say that overall I am very impressed with the stockings that everyone else in the knit-along have begun (Darra has already finished her first!) and I'm loving the diversity and creativity!

Knit on Mistletoes!

No comments: