Friday, September 29, 2006

Stocking Update - Week 3

A little late on Friday to do my Mistletoes update but hey I'm not doing too badly actually updating on a Friday!

It has been a bit of a long week (a whole other blog really, but I decided to withdraw from my masters program last Saturday which has meant a really good but slightly unsettling week) but I did make some very nice progress on my stocking during Tuesday's S'n'B session - the smoking snowman's hat is almost done and with the start of the pattern, everything is much more interesting and moving along much more quickly. I do have to look up an online tutorial on intarsia again; some of my transitions look very nice, others very sloppy - I'm less interested in letting that kind of stuff slide with this stocking so we'll see if that translates into actual frogging of errors.

Photos to come after the weekend I hope - I'm off to an apple festival this weekend and I'm sure I'll bring the stocking along since travelling involves a ferry ride AND my driving friend will have her digital camera I bet, so maybe a stocking shot with apples!?!? Excitement!

No comments: