Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thrifting!

A glorious day for hitting the St. Aidan's United Church Thrift Shop! So many lovely treasures & a few holiday gift items were found as well!

Favourites include:


This lovely vintage plastic tray
- I have a weakness of these you know - $1!





This very sweet book $1





This very lovely cotton wrap sweater - $2





All this blue!
I love these flowered envelopes which remind me of all the lovely vintage 70s stationary I scooped form my mom's stationary box when I was a bit younger - $0.50




You can see the whole set on flickr.

Now I'm looking forward to Friday's thrifting bonanza at Oak Bay United Church & James Bay United Church (a whole house full of stuff!!!).



1 comment:

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

What great finds! Love the book--the font is fabulous.